Bonjour Chacun!
(Hello everyone!)
Je suis désolée, je n'ai pas le temps à moi blog et améliore ce aussi. Mon amis (surtout yuyun, nicholas da jie, joyce ah ma et meng), excuse moi pour le français version de mon blog.
(I'm sorry, I haven't got time to write my blog and improve it too. My friends (especially yuyun, nicholas da jie, joyce ah ma and meng), I'm sorry for the french version of my blog.)
Aujourd'hui est la dernière jour de le Pâques vacances et pour le tout semaine, je attaquer un fou roadtrip â Bryon Bay avec mon folle babes, mange, boisson et la peine de se dépêcher mon devoirs et mid-sem examen.
(Today is the last day of the Easter break and for the whole week, I went for a crazy roadtrip to Bryon Bay with my crazy babes, eat, drink and need to rush my assignments and mid-sem exams)
Le roadtrip est splendide et le nocturne à Bryon Bay est génial!
(The roadtrip is splendid and the scenery at Bryon Bay is great!)
*Ici, Je veux remercier les conducteurs, surtout June et Char. Ils ont sympa! Je veux remercier Kevin aussi. Il s'occuper mon chien, Frosties.
(*Here, I want to thank the drivers, especially June and Char. They are so nice! I want to thank Kevin as well. He looks after my dog, Frosties.)
Bien, c'est douze heurse et demie! J'ai sommeil et demain est premier jour de école. Non encore néglient! Encore devoirs et examen sont arrive!
(Well, it's 12.30 am! I'm sleepy and tommorrow is first day of school. No more slacking sia! More assignments and exams are coming!)
Au revoir
(Good bye)
*ps. will post some pictures when i receive from the babes:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment